Saturday, January 8, 2011

A new year ...a new beginning ?

One of my new year's resolutions is to try to keep up with my blog.


I painted this end of the last year (seems so long ago already) and I the way it turned out.  I'm trying for a bit more abstract in the look of some of my paintings and I'm trying to get away from the cutesy folksy paintings I usually paint.  I still love those of course but I enjoy going in new directions.


This little one is called "The Wishful Fairy" and she's waiting to grant you a wish ...I sure could use her on a daily basis, couldn't you?

I'll try to post more tomorrow, I have several new paintings that haven't made it to eBay yet and I'm thinking of giving Etsy another try.  My biggest problem is organization.  So much to do and I'm the biggest procrastinator I know, I'm still the person I was in college, cramming at the last minute or is it seconds!  Well, the paint brush calls and Zeke is looking to go out (he hasn't noticed it's snowing yet) he'll be back in flash, that dog hates getting wet!

No comments:

Books I love

  • Kim Harrison "Rachel Morgan" series, Richelle Mead, Stacia Kane, Patricia Briggs and Karen Chance